Author Topic: Tn. State Report  (Read 720 times)

Fast Harley

• View Profile
Tn. State Report
« on: October 09, 2016, 06:12:52 PM »
A beautiful weekend in middle Tennessee!
A big thank you to Papa Dave, Whiskey Hayes, Randy Saint Eagle, Cumberland Drifter, Wes Outlaw,
Charlie Bowdrie, Berm Marshals, the Ladies and Gentlemen behind the scenes, any and all who had
a hand in this great state match.
Just a few twists and turns in the match, but one reason I love it is that always, at least on a
stage or two, you have to think about how to do it so that it works for you. If there was no
challenge what good would it be?
Last Kiss and I had a very enjoyable few days. Good friends, great posse, great food, (and along
that track, went to Bell Buckle Café three times.) It is my understanding that there are no rules
as to how many times you can eat there.
Clean, reasonable rate hotel stay in Tullahoma!
Nice travel to and from, (except the traffic jam on 24!)
Sorry we had to leave in the afternoon after the match and miss the banquet. Maybe someone will
tell us how that was.
Congrats to the Overall Champs, the State Champs, the category winners, and Clean Shooters, like
me!
If the world stands,and outside issues don't interfere,(perish the thought,) we will be back next
year.
Harley.

Tombstone

• View Profile
Re: Tn. State Report
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 09:39:50 AM »
This really is a great match. The Regulators do a fantastic job and are wonderful host. All had a good time and we plan to go back next year.

All you Outlaws should have been there to kick me while I was crashing. Any one of you all could have had first place without having to try to hard.