Author Topic: Saturday not shooting  (Read 1441 times)

Tombstone

• View Profile
Saturday not shooting
« on: June 01, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
As some of you know I lost my best friend two years ago tomorrow and his wife started a foundation in his name to raise money through the Joy of Music Foundation. This is an outreach program to bring music opportunities to underprivileged kids.
Anyway, Saturday is the big day for us in Maryville at Two Doors Down. There is a poker run if you want to ride a few miles on you bike, the poker run ends at Two Doors Down where there will be more food than you would believe. There will be drawings for door prizes, drink specials, and a motorcycle given away at 8:00.
If you would like to come party for a while I will be at the bar from around 12:00 until Lady T takes me home. I hope after I win the motorcycle at 8:00
I am cooking around 250 lbs of meat tomorrow to provide food so come on down and help out a good cause.   

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Saturday not shooting
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:25:44 PM »
Well,

Tombstone's purchase of raffle tickets was definitely a good donation but,,,,,,,, the motorcycle will be mine.

Hasta Luego, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel