Author Topic: Need Help with a maintenance project / THANK YOU  (Read 2265 times)

Keystone

• View Profile
Need Help with a maintenance project / THANK YOU
« on: January 27, 2017, 04:39:57 PM »
Howdy,

The upper fasades on Bay 6 & 7 (stages 4 & 5) have come loose and either need to be fastened or removed. I intend to be on the range Wednesday late morning or early afternoon to work on the problem, weather permitting. I just need a little help.

Thanks, Keystone
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 03:22:13 PM by Keystone »
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Keystone

• View Profile
Re: Need Help with a maintenance project
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 03:43:08 PM »
Long Gulch & Longshot Luther have agreed to lend a hand. If anyone else comes, I would like to gather up all the fence sections to determine what repairs need to be made.

Thanks, Keystone
Never get in a gunfight with seven men when you only have a six-shooter. W.J. Vogel

Tearin up Jake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 06:35:25 PM »
I would be glad to help out.  Let me know if I need to bring ladders, hand tools, materials, etc.
I am not yet a member of ORSA so I would need someone to open the gate for me.
PM me with details if I can be of service.

Jake

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 11:14:41 PM »
Howdy Jake,

We plan to meet Wednesday morning at 10:00am. Some hand tools would be helpful, especially a cordless circular saw. Long Gulch is bring a expandable ladder but another might be good. We may just be removing the bad wood as I'm not sure any of the wooden façade is salvageable. Let me know for sure if you're coming.

Thanks, Keystone

Keystone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 03:21:20 PM »
Howdy,

Thanks to Long Gulch, Tearin' Up Jake and Longshot Luther for their hard work today. The false upper facades on the structures on Bay 6 & 7 were indeed beyond repair and were removed from the structures to prevent them from accidentally falling on to shooters. We also recovered all the fence sections on the range and repaired/braced those that were salvageable, We ended up with 6 full length and 2 short fence sections. Longshot cleared the undergrowth behind the shed to permit storage of the fence units. The fence sections are ready for use as safety barriers or props on stages.

Muchas Gracias Amigos, Keystone